If you haven’t heard of paintless dent repair, it’s one of the best methods of dent repair in Texarkana, and for good reason. PDR has been around since the mid-20th Century and is used by many different body shops. Looking for dent repair for your vehicle? Here’s why you should choose paintless dent repair over traditional body shop repairs:
1. It’s fast. Traditional body shop repairs can leave you without a car for weeks, while Texarkana paintless dent repair can have your car ready in as little as a few hours. With less steps than traditional repairs, PDR can get your car back on the road in no time.
2. It’s cheap. PDR is much less expensive than traditional repairs, as it does not require paint or replacement parts.
3. It’s covered by insurance. Many insurance companies trust paintless dent repair and therefore cover it because it’s a reliable process that consistently produces quality results.
4. It stays off service reports. The non-invasive process of PDR allows it to not show up on service reports, which can be good for the resale value of your car.
5. It’s better for the environment. Body fillers and putties that are used in traditional dent repair as well as the paint that covers them up release harmful gasses into the atmosphere. PDR technicians use tools to remove dents instead of filling them in and do not use paint in their process, saving the environment from these pollutants.
With all these benefits, why wouldn’t you choose Texarkana paintless dent repair? It’s available near you and will dramatically help the resale value of your vehicle without doing damage on your bank account. Many dents can be fixed with paintless dent repair as long as the paint on your vehicle has not been chipped. Visit your Texarkana auto body technician today to see if your car can be fixed with paintless dent repair.