by firstname.lastname@example.org | Nov 13, 2018 | Dent Repair, PDR vs Body Shops
If you haven’t heard of paintless dent repair, it’s one of the best methods of dent repair in Texarkana, and for good reason. PDR has been around since the mid-20th Century and is used by many different body shops. Looking for dent repair for your vehicle? Here’s why you should choose paintless dent repair over traditional body shop repairs:
1. It’s fast. Traditional body shop repairs can leave you without a car for weeks, while Texarkana paintless dent repair can have your car ready in as little as a few hours. With less steps than traditional repairs, PDR can get your car back on the road in no time.
2. It’s cheap. PDR is much less expensive than traditional repairs, as it does not require paint or replacement parts.
3. It’s covered by insurance. Many insurance companies trust paintless dent repair and therefore cover it because it’s a reliable process that consistently produces quality results.
4. It stays off service reports. The non-invasive process of PDR allows it to not show up on service reports, which can be good for the resale value of your car.
5. It’s better for the environment. Body fillers and putties that are used in traditional dent repair as well as the paint that covers them up release harmful gasses into the atmosphere. PDR technicians use tools to remove dents instead of filling them in and do not use paint in their process, saving the environment from these pollutants.
With all these benefits, why wouldn’t you choose Texarkana paintless dent repair? It’s available near you and will dramatically help the resale value of your vehicle without doing damage on your bank account. Many dents can be fixed with paintless dent repair as long as the paint on your vehicle has not been chipped. Visit your Texarkana auto body technician today to see if your car can be fixed with paintless dent repair.
by email@example.com | Nov 6, 2018 | Dent Repair
Paintless dent repair is one of the best forms of dent removal out there and is a great option for those who wish to save money and time on dent repairs. However, not everyone has time in their schedule for car repairs or the money to spend on transportation while their cars are in the shop. If that sounds like you, consider mobile paintless dent repair for your car damage.
Comparing PDR to traditional dent repair, you’ll find PDR to be superior in many ways, including cost and wait time. Traditional dent repair fills dents with putty and paints them to match the rest of the car, while PDR technicians work out dents with pressure and small tools. Paintless dent repair’s use of existing panels rather than replacement parts saves drivers money and wait time. This repair process doesn’t show up on service reports and is covered by many insurance companies.
Despite all the advantages of PDR, some people still hesitate to get their dents repaired based on their need for reliable transportation. Rental car costs while your vehicle is getting repaired can add up and make your repair process more complicated. If you can’t rent a car, transportation can be even more difficult or costly while you wait for your vehicle. If you’ve ever thought, “There isn’t a dent repair solution near me,” you’re in luck. Mobile paintless dent repair has arrived.
Mobile paintless dent repair brings the advantages of body shop PDR right to you. Mobile PDR near you can come to your home, your office, or wherever is most convenient for you. It works best for dents that are baseball-sized, which can be removed in about an hour. Mobile PDR means no rental cars and no trips to the body shop. This process is all about working with your schedule to provide you quality dent repair. For those who can’t make it to the body shop, mobile paintless dent repair near you is the best choice.