Dents and dings are as common as the wind. They strike unexpectedly and can quickly put a damper on your week. But hail storms are a whole different hassle. Hundreds of tiny impacts leave your car cratered beyond belief and you find yourself asking “is this worth repairing?” To answer this question we need to understand the adverse effects of leaving your car untouched.
Risks of a Hail Damaged Vehicle:
Leaving your hail damage as is could save you some money now, but is the pocket change worth it? Here are a few cons to ignoring hail damage.
- Rust – Significant damage can cause the vehicle to rust meaning you’ll need to replace the entire panel. This also won’t be covered by your insurance.
- Corrosion – Corrosion is essentially the same idea as rust. It’s just one more thing you need to worry about.
- Windshield Damage – If the hail cracked you windshield then that could be bad. But it will be even worse if water managed to leak inside. You could have a fried electronic system on your hands.
- Increased Deductible – If you file a claim and pocket the cash instead of repairing your vehicle then it’s likely your deductible will increase.
- Further Damage – When you don’t repair your car right away you risk sustaining further damage and the safety of yourself and others.
Where Should You Get Texarkana Hail Repair?
Ultimately, as long as the car isn’t a lost cause then you’ll need to make the decision between a body shop or paintless dent repair company. What you choose will depend on the damage. If you’re not sure what you’re looking at then feel free to text a picture of the damage to our Texarkana hail repair experts at (903) 280-8190 for a free estimate!
In the long run you’ll want to maintain your car’s factory value as much as you can. The best way to do this is through a paintless dent repair company. Our Texarkana hail repair pros specialize in non-invasive techniques that are meant to maintain the original paint of your car. We put our customers first and strive to restore your car’s factory state to the tee.