Why use Paintless Dent Removal in Texarkana?
Paintless Dent Removal or PDR is the art of manipulating metal back into its shape before the damage happened. We use metal tools, hammers, and specialized pulling tools to get the metal back to the original factory shape. Texarkana Dent Repair is your one-stop-shop for PDR.
Common accidents, like door dings, tools falling on a car, dents caused by deer hitting the car, the garage door closing on a roof, all of these things can be fixed with paintless dent removal if there are a couple of factors.
- Paint. The paint is still intact. Some tiny paint scratches and cracks can be worked with, but most of the time, the paint needs to be intact, so when we do pull or push on the dent, the paint does not come off and is continued to be damaged. Please swing by or send us some photos to get our professional opinion if this is a questionable situation with your vehicle.
- Access. We can repair MOST areas of vehicles, but some areas can not be repaired. Usually, we can get behind that metal and push/massage the dent out from the back to get it back to factory form.
PDR is superior for multiple reasons.
- Keeping factory paint. When you use paintless dent removal instead of a body shop, you can keep your factory paint. While there are great traditional body shops, no one can recreate the paint and color that come off the factory floor. Paint can devalue your vehicle and make it less desirable for resale.
- No Carfax Report. We all look at a CARFAX when we buy a used car, and PDR is not usually on the report if you don’t use your insurance. We are not mandated reporters of accidents.
- No Filler Bondo. We can fix your car with no fillers, or Bondo, which can ultimately fail and requires weeks in a body shop and new paint.
- Quick turn around– Instead of weeks in a traditional body shop, we can usually get your car repaired in a day or two instead of weeks. This saves you money on filing a claim with your insurance, renting a car, and inconveniencing when you need to get your car worked on. Sometimes you can sit and wait while we repair your vehicle in our shop, or at your home or work! Talk about making your life easy, and we are all about it.
If you have questions about door dings, dents, or damage to your vehicle, please reach out to us at the shop. We would love to help clear anything up and understand how you want to proceed with your car’s repair. We are here to make your repair easy, seamless, and we are here to help. We want to get you back on the road with a car restored to its factory condition. Please give us a call or stop by the shop to estimate the damage. We want to explain the dent removal process to make things seamless and easy and get you back on the road and cruising. Call Us Today at 903-280-8190 or fill out our contact form here!